I have to confess, the reason I don't blog as often is mostly do to the fact that I over think what to post, & end up not posting any of the hundreds of ideas that float through my head. That & time constraints. So in Aleesha fashion, I'm going to challenge myself to post at least every other day for a month (oh boy I just put that in writing didn't I). Here goes.
David & I watched 17 Again the other night, & what is it about that Zac?

He's good looking, but not the ideal in appearance. It's got to be the way he carries himself. He's confident & suave, & that is what is so appealing. I think this theory I've formulated applies to Tom Cruise too. Tom, who's not even as tall as me, is very appealing also. You know that famous scene with him dancing in the white shirt & socks that's what I'm talking about. Yes I think Zac is Tom's equivalent. Now Brad Pitt he's exempt from this discussion because he is the ideal, it doesn't matter how he carries himself. So what do you think? I know it's not just me that's drowling over the young little Zac. What is it about him?



23 comments:
You are correct. Young Zac is very appealing. I don't really want to analyze why, I'll just sit back and appreciate his appealingness. And I thought you'd like to know that I've moved on from my crush with Matt Damon. One day I woke up and didn't find him appealing any more. I have a new formed crush on Johnny Depp.
I forgot to mention that I love that you're giving yourself a blog challenge. You're right, I love a good challenge. Even if it is with just myself. So good luck with this one!
Attractive in that nurturing motherly kind of way, right? Cuz what is he, like 12? I concede, tweren't nothin' wrong with Cap'n Jack Sparrow!
Hooray Leesh you've come to your senses about Matt Damon, & to move on to Johnny what good taste your showing. I almost threw Johnny in there with Brad, but it just didn't feel right. And Jamie, I looked it up & dear little Zac is 23 so I think he's fair game.
Alright - I'll be a pervert and get in on this. He has pretty eyes and a sweet smile.
I also have to add Matt Damen - Bleah! Johnny Depp - that stringy hair! Brad Pitt - way too overexposed! I can't even think of anyone I drool over anymore.
Shaury I look forward to your new goal - I have missed your blogs.
I am so excited for your posts! I can hardly wait!
I'm embarrassed to admit this...but I like zac, brad, matt, and johnny.
I agree, Zac does have pretty eyes and a sweet smile.
Paige sorry I made you into a pervert, but there's got to be someone you enjoy watching. And please don't mention that big headed Mel Gibson.
brad pitt just doesn't do it for me. I have to admit Shaury, that Zac was pretty cute in that movie. So I know why you loved 17 Again...the mom in the movie is SO you!!!
I too think Zac is mire than appealing ..I think he's dreamy!!!!! Also I am in love with Justin Timberlake...yup...no shame to this game ..the boy has moves and a voice let alone his looks...lastly I am head over heals for Will Smith and told Jake that he would be the only person I would leave him for! Obviously Jake has nothing to worry about...dang Jada...lucky lucky girl!
Clearly it's almost 2am and I am still on this stupid computer waiting for Jake to finish changing the oil for the car so we can go to bed.....
Glad to see you posting. I'm bored of blogs lately but posts like this don't don't take much emotion or thought...bring it on!
What was it about Heath Ledger too? Wow...never thought I was a hollywood crazed gal but I've proven myself wrong!
Oh Heath lets not forget about him, & I think Aleesha will agree with us there.
Shauntelle, you'll have to elaborate on the me being like the mom statement. I'm not seeing it except for maybe the 12 year old boys butt comment. ha ha!
Johnny Depp! Yes!
What about Matthew McGaughngney...sp? ha ha I used to like him actually until he started making stupid movies and he became arrogant. My new favorite is Josh Lucas who in Sweet Home Alabama i thought was Matthew. But he is soo much more real and down to earth, not such a pretty boy. Johnny Dep you say? My fiance from HS is his look alike. I didn't realize it then tho. Brad Pitt is cute but losing his appeal on me with all those kids and the hair do etc. Tom never did it for me. Matt NOPE! Zac definately not because my 13 yr old liked him and still does now at 16, he is too young. He may be cute but as a boy child...not a manly man!
P.S. Posting every other day is excessive. No one gets on enough to keep up with your blogs and nothing that exciting could have happened to blog about that often. I like about every 4 days to a week. Even like me who is behind 3 months of summer stuff will still space mine out the 4 days to give people a break from myself. :) Don't strain your neck, eyes and fingers Shaur! and Good luck on your goal.
Alright I thought of someone - Adam Levine in Maroon 5. I can't believe I forgot my lust for him!
I love Zac. I also love Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp is great, too. (I like the stringy hair, Paige...) Will Smith, I hear ya, Ang, and I totally could have picked you for a Justin Timberlake gal.
More of my faves not yet mentioned? Harry Connick Jr., Eddie Vedder, (in the 90's) Snoop Dogg and now Rufus Wainwright (Jeni, you know him, right?) but is it fair to venture into the music world? Zac is musical, right?
I can't wait for you to start blogging regularly again. Your blog is one of my faves. I want to start back up again, too, but overthink everything, too...
Oh and crap, I forgot Lenny Kravitz....I LOVE him. Top of my list.
SNOOP DOGG? Oh no. Lenny definately has what I'm talking about. And I have to say yippy, my mom commented.
There's something about Snoop Dogg...He's SOOO cool...It makes me smile to think about him. :)
AHHHH (that was a scream!) SNOOP DOG! He scares me - both his looks and his ...personality, lifestyle, drug habit, demeaning of women - I could go on.
I don't think posting every other day is excessive. I love your posts, you have such a fun way you express yourself!
I would like to add from the music genre...Chris Martin, Brandon Flowers, and the old school Sting and Bono.
Becky...I don't know what rufus looks like, but I like his music. I am going to look at him right now!
Jeni, as I googled him, there are some good pictures and some bad ones. His youtube of cigarettes and chocolate milk is lovely. His more recent look is not my fave...he's put on a few pounds and his hair doesn't look as good long.
ok, that was/this is NOT brandon. He has no idea who rufus wainwright is. He would say, lets see, sandra bullock, drew barrymore, beyonce, off the top of my head, those are his favorite famous women. I'll go log on as myself now...
Brandon... Beyonce seems like the opposite of Sandra & Drew.
Okay, Shaury, I discovered your blog and decided to come visit. And I agree confidence is very desireable. However, Tom and Brad, no thanks. They gross me out. Hmmm, how about...the guy off of The Office. Jon something or the other. He's not the cutest but he's definitely confident. Yeah, I'd choose him over Brad or Tom. Just my little 2 cents...hehe!
Post a Comment