I've come to the conclusion of what the 2nd best use for the internet is. Yes blogging is great & facebooking is fun. And we all know that the best use for the internet is online bill paying so I've discovered the 2nd best use.
With the economy & things being tight, most of us are trying to cut back. One of the easiest way to do this is to not eat out as often. Well if you're like me sometimes you just really need your Olive Garden or Chili's fix. I've found that if you google for example "Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana Soup" you can find a delicious
take on the Olive Gardens recipe. I'm sure alot of you have done this, but I'm here to encourage you to go back for more, & feel free to share your findings. I have quiet a collection of my restuarant favorites & I usually end up liking them even more then the original because I can tweek them to suit me.
For some inspiration, here are some of the other favorites I've found Mimi's Cafe's carrot raisin bread & Chili's baked potato soup. I'm telling you it's just like eating out but you get a lot more chow for your buck, & that's definatley a good thing.




7 comments:
Great idea!! I knew I wanted you to blog more!
that baked potato soup sounds really good!
once again, not brandon, becky...sorry.
I love this soup. I love to make it at home and it is great for party's because no one ever brings it and it feeds alot of people. Just add extra potatos. Call me we need to have a cook out. The time flew since I have seen you last.
I'm glad you do this cause otherwise i wouldn't have my favorite soup recipe in the world! Zuppa Toscana. I'm going to google Crown Burhers rice pilaf! And Chili's (use to be) awesome blossom. No other restraunt tastes like theirs did!
Living up here in no-mans-land I have to make it all on my own because we don't have a lot of my favorite places within a 2 hour drive. Check out www.recipezaar.com I have found just about any recipe I crave on it from Chili's Salsa to Panda Express's Chow Mein
Thanks Amy I'll for sure be checking that out. And I'm impressed you can make Panda Express chow mein.
Post a Comment