CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.23.2009

Paige's Tag

Wow it's been awhile since a tag has been passed around.  It's kind of fun to have something to blog about.

2 Secrets:  I don't have many secrets.  What you see is what you get with me, but for the tag let's see what I can think of.
I don't floss very often; it hurts my teeth.

I with I had a cat instead of a dog.

2 Regrets:

Not going on a mission.

Selling our house in Clearfield.

2 Things you spend money on and probably shouldn't:

Skin care products.  It's hard not to sell myself on it while I'm selling it to others.

Scrapbooking stuff.  I already have so much I don't really need to buy more.

2 Things you don't like about your body:

My jelly roll.  It doesn't matter what I do the roll is always there.

I really wish I had straight teeth.  Someday I hope to get old lady braces or something.

2 Bad Habits:

My baked goods consumption.  It's way out of control right now.

Not thinking before I talk.

2 Fears:

Getting in a car wreck.  I've relieved how easy it is.

Loosing a loved one.

2 Spiritual gifts:  Paige, this one is hard!

The strength of my testimony.

My strong desire to share my testimony with others.

2 Pet peeves:

When people can't admit when they're wrong, or can't see their mistakes.  This seems to be the root of most of my pet peeves.  It can be as simple as the guy driving really slow in the fast lane.

The use of the "Got Milk?" ad for anything other than milk.  Do these people think they are being creative?

2 Least favorite chores:

The dishes.  There is always something in that darn sink.

Changing the sheets on the bunk bed.  Ya have to be an Olympic gymnast to get the job done.

2 Favorite pastimes:

Scrapbooking.  I think this is probably not a very cool thing to do anymore, but it is my creative outlet.
Doing something, anything fun with my family and/or friends.

2 Events that changed your life:

Becoming a mom.

This is going to sound dumb, but running.  It was something I didn't think I could do & found out that I can do it.  It really made me think differently about a lot of things in life that seem to be impossible.

2 People you Tag:

Shauntelle

Aleesha

7 comments:

Aleesha said...

Just the other day I was thinking that nobody has done any blog tags lately. I'm so glad I got tagged.

Right before I came down to the computer I was changing the sheets on the boys bunk beds. I've got that thing down to a science. But you're right, you have to get into some tricky positions to get it done. And I don't think scrapbooking isn't cool. I don't do it anymore though so maybe I'm not a very good person to be saying that.

Shaury said...

I was thinking I should have put a different regret. I wish I would have gotten a tatoo when I had the chance. Darn!

Cory said...

That tattoo thing is the craziest thing you've ever said, Shaury!

Brandon said...

the bunkbed sheet thing is something I HATE...every time I do it I think there has got to be an easier way! I've wanted to do a blog post on that very thing several times...Aleesha, I need you to share your secrets.

Becky A said...

and my pet peeve is when brandon stays signed in on google so I go around commenting on blogs under his name. yep, that was me, not brandon, yet again.....UGH!

Angela said...

I have this tag saved in my draft on my blog but haven't had time to do it yet...I used to hate tags but you're right we haven't had one for some time...and I've always wanted to start my own..good job paige. Funny how many people have bunk beds. I too hate changing them...it's easier if Larry stays at the end of the top bunk to help tuck in and hands the sheets up to me too.

Angela said...

If you want to read my comments (not that they are anything special) you'll have to go down about 5 blogs...i caught up all in one sitting! :)