We had a rip roaring party for Jonah's birthday this weekend. After much debate he decided on a classic Star Wars theme. For some reason I always dread planning & carrying out my kids' birthday parties. I found some fun game online to play & it ended up being super easy & way fun. Sorry for the sideways picture I am lacking patients with this post. This is Jonah & Ezra posing by the lovely cake Harmons made for us featuring Luke & Darth. 
Here we have the raging party guests. Jonah's on the bottom, then Will, Parks, Isaac, a headless Clayton (sorry), Luke is peeking, Necca, Odessa, & Ezra's not in the picture but he's back on the couch.
There they all are. At this point Jonah is turning blue. His birthday was actually on Sunday the same day as the primary program & you should have seen him up there trying to hold still. Poor guy. Jonah is one awesome dude, & we all love him soooo much. Happy birthday!
PS why can't I figure out how to post a video grrrr, I've done it before



5 comments:
Looks like fun! Aahh the good old days when a good "dog pile" was acceptable behavior! Happy Birthday Jonah!!
My boys had a blast. They told me all about the fun game you planned.
If you didn't notice, I have some cinnamon peach jam for you! That's right, you're the Pee Wee winner!
Aaaahhhh I can't believe I'm the Pee Wee winner! I've never been so proud of myself before, & I mean never.
cute pictures! the girls don't really look too interested in the doggy pile, though. Will had a blast, and thanks for keeping Willie extra long....Happy birthday, Jonah!!!
Cute! i can't believe I'm missing so many posts of yours!! I'll get with it! My boys are still playing with the chinese yo-yo light saber thingy ha ha
Post a Comment