CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.09.2009

On the 1st day of Soccor

This one will be a quicky.  Jonah had his first soccor game & it was very entertaining.  He did a chest bump pass, a backwards kick pass, made two goals, & blocked a shot as the goalie.  Who knew.  I'm one proud mama.

6 comments:

pcb said...

Sounds like a "natural"! And he looks pretty excited.

Becky A said...

Jonah is awesome...Brandon is saying "we knew"...he is a natural. I hope we can watch one of his games sometime...

Shaury said...

Becky - Jonah & Ezra would love do some of Brandon's training seminars. Maybe at Sunday dinner. They love when Larry does his little clinics.

Diane B said...

Way to go Jonah!

Cory said...

Way to put the hammer down, Smokin' Jo! Keep up the good work and keep having fun playing the game.

Aleesha said...

Where's the every other day posts? I'm proud of Jonah and everything, but I keep checking back for a new post only to find Mr. Soccer player of the year. By the way, my kids are EXCITED to come to his party.