CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.14.2009

It's our anniversary

Today is David & mines 9th anniversary.  Man am I glad we were married in 2000 or I'd have to figure out how long it's been each year (not something I keep track of).  We celebrated over the weekend by going to Park City.  Yes we're one of those couples that went to Park City on our honeymoon, but I don't regret it for a second.  In fact I'm very glad that's where we chose to go.  It's nice to get to go back there for our anniversary almost every year to celebrate.  We love it there.  We went with some friends (John & Shauntelle) this time because our anniversaries are days apart.
Let's see what did we do?  I've probably posted before about the Baja Cantina.  It's the best place to eat in Park City.  If you haven't been there it's right by the Alpine Slides & I prefer the TJ Taxi.  So of course we ate there along with Taggart's on the way there.  We also did the Alpine Slide for old times sake.   It was fun & unseasonally warm for Park City. 
On a some what sappy note, I'm so glad I married my best friend.  It seems that the longer were married the more things we go through together, & the closer we become.  I love David more today then I did yesterday, & can't wait for our future together.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! It's our anniversary too. I have to do math though and every year the math gets harder. I think it's been 13 years today. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that I got married that year too, because even though I love math and numbers, I like the symmetry of it all. I'm glad that you and David had such a fabulous weekend celebrating what matters most!

pcb said...

Awww - How sweet! Congrats! Doesn't it seem like everyone celebrates their anniversaries this month? We went to Park City for our honeymoon too! Of course our reasoning was because school was starting that Monday (a 7am class right after you get married is not something I would recommend though). It's hard enough getting out of bed as it is! Hehe

Shaury said...

Yes I think school had something to do with it for us to.

Aleesha said...

Ah yes, the beloved trip to Park City. And I agree, Baja Cantina is absolutely delicious. And I liked your sappy side note. I'm so glad that you're happy. :)

Becky A said...

I would love a tj taxi right about now.
Happy anniversary! Park City is awesome.

Diane B said...

Happy Anniversary!

Angela said...

I haven't been on the Alpine slide forever..what's it cost now-a-days $30 one time down. LOL Baja Cantina brings back great memories for me and my friends when we tried to skip out on our bill on my bachelorette party. :)