CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.09.2009

Shallow Shaury

So if ya have athletes foot does that mean you can be classified as an athlete? And does peeing on the athletes foot in the shower really help it go away? I guess we'll see.

8 comments:

pcb said...

Ewww Gross! I got it in elem school from using the same shower as my brother. It itched!

Becky A said...

madonna claims the peeing thing works.

Angela said...

Larry has had it for awhile...he always has a spray to put on it. I should tell him to pee on it since we don't share the same shower (luckily!!) How do you get it anyway? It is gross. My brothers always had it too. So I guess it does happen to athletes. That's what you get for becoming a runner.

Anonymous said...

I had it in high school, and I considered myself somewhat of an athlete back then. It's a rite of passage. So congrats. My mom had me soak my foot in a water/clorox solution and that pretty much takes care of it. I'd rather do clorox than pee. I was thinking maybe your hubby overtook the blog and posted about athlete's foot and pee, but now that I know it's you, I'm having a hard time making the mental adjustment. :)

Jeni said...

oh shaury. I just love the way your brain thinks. It kind of reminds me of deep thoughts by jack handy. I LOVED him. Do you remember him or was that way before your prime...like when you were 3? How old were you in 1990? :)
Thanks for the laugh!

PS: sorry, I've never had athletes foot, so I can't help you with the query.

Aleesha said...

What is athletes foot anyway? I've never had it, but my bros have. So do you seriously have it? I'm sorry if you do. That just sounds nasty. I had a dream about it after I read your post though. I dreamed that your toenail was falling off and you kept putting on this miracle grow medicine that grew it back immediately. But it would grow too fast until the whole thing just fell off again. It was pretty gross.

Becky A said...

abby's p.e. teacher (yes, it's still Mrs. Nicholas) made them all wear completely white socks to prevent athletes foot. Brandon has a spray/powder he uses to treat his.

Diane B said...

Like your daddy again...he uses a powder for his. Maybe you don't want to do what he does, I don't think you want toes like his!