*****
$$
This fresh Mexican grill was a sweet little find of mine. Some of it's best features in my opinion are of course the deliciously fresh food, the outdoor eating, a salsa bar, & churro's in the kids meals (Ezra's favorite). I've found that everything is so yummy, that it's safe to just get whatever the daily special is. Not only will you get a great deal money wise, but you'll get enough food to fill you up. Some of my favorite options are the fish tacos & the pinto beans. The kids meals are amazing too. They're unique & have fun toys in them which is really important with my bunch. I also give Rubio's five stars because of their acceptional customer service. Everytime I have been there, the workers are refreshingly courtious. They've even been so kind as to bring a high chair outside for me. So if you haven't tried Rubio's yet, you'll have to next time you're near by, & looking for something out of your regular routine. I'm pretty darn sure you won't be let down. See ya there.







13 comments:
It sounds great - we will have to try it next time we are in town. Doesn't Becky talk about that place too?
Never been there, but I hear good things about their fish tacos.
Paige, I think it must be Bajio's that you have heard me rave about, but they have changed everything and it's not the same anymore. :(
Hazel needs a clippy!
Shaury...you have made my day! Rubio's is my favorite!!! Their fish taco's are to die for. I thought fish tacos???? ewww gross.... Nope, they are the best dang things around.My friend bought one for me one time when I had already odered and MADE me try it. Now I'm hooked! (there are two differnet kinds of fish tacos you have to get the one with white sauce)
I actually LOVE to go there by "myself" to have my fish taco, hot chips and salsa and their side of beans that are to die for.
I give this place 5 stars but honestly I haven't veered from my regular order.
Once again..an essay...so sorry
Okay, I got a little TOO excited that I didn't read all the way through see you already say you liked the pinto beans and fish tacos :)
Well I'm going to have to give Rubio's another try! Maybe even this week! I want a kids meal with a churro!
Angie, next time you're thinking about going alone give me a call. We can bond over our fish tacos.
I just watched Goblin Valley video...nice work David! I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Good to know. I haven't tried it yet, but might have to now. I'm even tempted to try a fish taco with all the rave over it. You up for it?
I've always wanted to try it mainly because the name and style of building remind me of Rumbi Grill, Larry and I's favorite! Even tho i know the food is nothing alike. They too have wonderful happy service. Fish tacos sound weird..but I'm not afraid to try anything. Parks fav is Churros too! Got to give them credit for that for sure!
Sorry that was me. I kept republishing my comment because I didn't notice the top said, Your comment may take some time to appear. So I had 3 of the same comments on there!
Shaury - to add some cred to your assessment of this restaurant - just thought you should know it was mentioned on the street vendor section on the cooking channel (I think "Food Finds". They actually started as a street vendor and they showed how they make the fish tacos and why the ingredients. I thought of you.
C'mon Shaury - 2 weeks!! I need something from you!
Post a Comment