I've decided to do a new kind of occasional post called "RESTUARANT REVIEW" as if my opinion really matters. I don't go out to eat that often, & by no means is it ever to anywhere fancy, but isn't it the fun find of a good restuarant that's rewarding anyways? And who knows maybe some of you can benefit from my little old opinion. So here goes:
SAM'S CLUB DELI
****
$
The awesome thing about Sam's Club is the samples. If you have good timing you can hit it just right to really score big on the samples. However, there are those days that you don't hit it just right, & you're left still feeling the rumblings in your tummy. That's when you have to head for the deli. Not only is it super convenient (you don't have to be a member to eat at the deli), but it's dirt cheap. They have a hot dog & drink deal for $1.50. Ok I know you're all thinking HOT DOG, but this isn't your ordinary old run of the mill hot dog. For starters it's huge, it's like a polish dog or something fancy like that. Then there's the fact that Sam's Club has a condiments buffet so you can really customize your dog to your liking, including relish & onions. So you get the idea about the dog, & the drink is awesome too because it's a 32 ouncer with that nice ice that's little bitty chunks. Aw refreshing!
If hot dogs aren't your thing they have a slice of pizza & drink deal too. You think you're just getting a slice, but it ends up being two big old things. You get the idea. You really get your bang for your buck at Sam's Club Deli. So yes go for the free samples, but if that doesn't feel you up head for the deli. See ya there.
5.01.2009
Restuarant Review
Posted by Shaury at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the idea of your restaurant review!
I LOVE the sam's club hot dogs AND pizza!
great review shaury.
Is there some kind of "Sam's Club" gene that your family carries? I know Nolan and Larry are both crazy for Sam's Club too - must be the gene - it must have skipped Cory, I like those places way more than he does.
Shaury, Love the restaurant idea! Sam's Club DOES have the best hotdogs. I love Costco for shopping and thought I would love their hot dogs just as much but there is Something 'bout Sam....he knows how to make his dogs!!!
Once in a while we all go and have a dog and Strawberry Soda....for dirt cheap....Mmmmm Mmmmm Good!
Willie loves the condiment bar for hot dogs. I have to say I've hardly ever actually eaten there...except for the samples, of course.
Oh we hit Sams at the perfect time two Friday's ago. Larry was so pleased with himself. I on the other hand had missed the samples cause I headed to the deli line while they shopped...which was a mile long cause Logan wanted a churro or pretzel. Yes and I couldn't resist the polish dog...which is the same price as the hotdog! I thought I was ripping them off! Then Larry had to head back thru the samples for me...but some were closing up so we figured out it must be around 11:45-noon is the prime time. Parks used to always have a churro like it was an addiction. I love the Restraunt Review too. Reminds me of Brenda. :) I'm always hitting the same old places so i need some new ideas. And for those of you who need dinner..grab a pizza...either to take home to cook or have Sams deli cook it for you while you shop. Only $8.49, I think, and it's huge!
Post a Comment