Here's a funny little clip of Hazel the other day. I don't really know what her objective was, but she & I got a pretty good laugh out of it. Thought some of you might too.
Here's a funny little clip of Hazel the other day. I don't really know what her objective was, but she & I got a pretty good laugh out of it. Thought some of you might too.
Posted by Shaury at 2:57 PM
8 comments:
Shaury that was weird - it was like you were here in my house. (I sound like those really old people not used to technology or something.) But it was so nice to hear your voice in here this morning.
So Shaur had Hazel been doing this before you started taping or was this spontaneous? Pretty funny.
(You might want to block this "pcb" person from your blog ... sounds a bit strange !!!)
Cory admitted later that is was indeed nice to hear your voice this morning. He has to play it cool though.
A little help mommy! I was feeling for Hazel with her struggles. :) I should put on a clip of Tierra and me torturing her with a pretend spider at 2 years old...no wonder she is terrified of spiders!
I think she could see through the jersey, that's maybe why she was doing that? She's so cute. That jersey looks really cute on her, too. Glad you got it posted...
Cute Hazel...snorting mommy!
Becky - I think you're right about her seeing through the jersey
Mom - Just ignore my one tiny itty bitty petite little snort.
Paige - glad I could spend the morning with ya
Cory - she was doing this for a minute before I grabbed the camera
Angela - she was laughing too so it was definately not torture, I would never torture especially with a spider
OK that snort reminded me of your "bird whistling nose" at Cory & Paige's place in LA. Remember that Paige??? Too funny! Love ya Shaur! You make us laugh.
Post a Comment