I don't know if I want to admit this...but this is me! Tooooo funny.
HAlarious!!!!! What's even funnier is that a police came an investigated Bacon missing....
AND....excuse my typing...it's still early!
On the radio the other day I heard a 911 call from a lady in Florida who called the police because a restaurant she was eating at didnt put enough shrimp in her fried rice! makes you wonder how people get through the everyday...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know if I want to admit this...but this is me! Tooooo funny.
HAlarious!!!!! What's even funnier is that a police came an investigated Bacon missing....
AND....excuse my typing...it's still early!
On the radio the other day I heard a 911 call from a lady in Florida who called the police because a restaurant she was eating at didnt put enough shrimp in her fried rice! makes you wonder how people get through the everyday...
Post a Comment