Here's just a quicky. Why do worms come out when it rains? Is it easier to slime along in a puddle? And why on earth do they smell so yucky? I guess that's the worms I'm smelling on a really wet day. They are just icky, & I wish they liked staying in the dirt. OH, maybe the dirty gets to heavy & muddy when it's really raining for them to stay down there. Who knows.
4.16.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I don't know about worms but reading your post reminded me of snails - which are equally as grows - but pour some salt on them and they are entertainment!
SHAURY!!! I am so glad you are back. I have wondered about the worms too. I have thought they must be having some kind of a hay-day party while it is raining and then the ones who stay out too long get stuck out there when the rain dries up and they have to suffer for their partying ways.
Glad you are back Shaury!!!!!
The other day Jake went out and said there were a TON of worms everywhere. Hmmmm, don't know why either.
Gross! I have been SO grossed out by the worms this week. On my way in to work I have to tip-toe to avoid stepping on them. By the time I reach the building I have the heebee-geebies! blech!
well...I googled it and found a ton of different answers...and now I'm even more confused. :)
I do agree that the worms STINK! GROSS!
Oh you silly fools. What rock do you live under? Worms would drown if they stayed in the ground during a rainstorm...then they have a hard time crawling back to the grass on cement so they shrivel up and die in the sun. I personally like to see all the worms when it rains. No i don't like worms but as a kid walking to school with friend we always counted them to see who could got the highest number.
i'm with angela...their tunnels fill with water. they are sick, but i'm glad they do a dirty job for us :)
Post a Comment