CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.08.2009

Pieces of Me

I guess life as been a little quiet lately which I'm totally not complaining about, but I don't have much excitement to blog about. I've been working my little job for a skin care line called Philosophy (http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/shop_10001_-1_10001). The new Nordstroms in Murray just opened this week so I've worked a bit more then usual, & I guess that's just what's on my mind. Plus I had to sign an agreement with Philosophy that if I were to put anything about the company online I'd make sure the readers know that it's just my opinion not that of the companies. Well after signing that it kind of made me want to blog about it. My sister-in-law Carrie hooked me up with the job a couple years ago, & I absolutely love it. I just go work in Norstroms giving facials whenever Philosophy has a new product, or an event. It's super fun to get out, & see all the different people parading through the mall. There sure is a wide variety! It always makes me feel a bit frumpy though so once I had to borrow my grandma's fabulous strand of pearls, & another time I had to borrow Leesh's yellow, oh excuse me Leesh, I mean mustard wedges. Thanks! So if you're waiting for this post to have a point, there's not one I guess. It's just me rambling on about pretty much nothing. Ok here is what I'm thinking: why would a dude want to wear fake eyelashes or anyone for the matter, what is it about Chick-fil-a that it's always sooooo good, & why when I'm with my kids I need a break from them but when I'm away from them all I want is to be with them. Also, if you ever want a facial I can totally hook you up.

7 comments:

Diana said...

I love random thoughts and your facial offer is very tempting:) It's nice to be pampered once in a while. Perhaps we could have a blogging spa night just like Aleesha's game night:)

Jeni said...

Shaury! I did not know this about you! What a fun job!
...And I think you might have been an answer to my wrinkle prayer :). This is too crazy...last night Jason told me that on monday my job was to buy some face cream (we were joking around of course) and I told him I would be sure to get right on that...and it's monday morning and here you are!
Really though...I would absolutely love some suggestions for old wrinkly skin, and I'm so clueless about this kind of stuff...so if you get a chance, let me know your opinion.

Becky A said...

I agree with the kids thing...away from them, miss them, with them, can't wait for work.

Angela said...

"I" for one like to wear fake lashes...I forget i have them and to put them on, but they make you look 'oh so pretty.' I only wear them on special occasions tho. "Some" people REALLY need them...they have NO eyelashes...I also enjoy wearing crazy ones at Halloween. I have Gold ones for when i was a scarecrow...red ones for a devil, very long sparce ones for a spider woman, diamonds for a diva..the list goes on and on. You give me a facial..i'll do your lashes. :)

pcb said...

I'll have the facial and the lashes please! Maybe Becky could do my toes while you ladies work on my face. I promise I will visit more if you make it worth my while.

Becky A said...

Paige, I so do not do toes...I don't even do my own! Thank goodness for Shaurshy...

Shaury said...

Paige I think Becky would be more then willing to do your toes if it means you'd come for a visit. And the facial is a for sure. Come come come.