CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.23.2009

Hiatus

I just wanted to let you all to know I'm going on a blogging hiatus. I just don't have the time or energy for it. I'm working at the IRS full time now, & am honestly tired of myself. I feel like all I do is talk about myself on my blog & I'm getting sick of it. So maybe in a few months when I have more time I'll start back up because I do enjoy the creative outlet. Oh, & by the way, I will still be reading all of yours still because you're all so super dupper. Over & out!

8 comments:

Aleesha said...

I liked reading about you! I'll be looking forward to your return.

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed you while it's lasted. Hope the IRS doesn't wear you out too much. I'll be reading you when you come back.

Becky A said...

You better make it a short hiatus...

Ellie McFreaken said...

Are ya kidding? I lOVE your blog....come back quick!!!!
We'll have to plan another game night so we can at least see your cute lil' self!

BTW....I feel the same way sometimes I feel like all I do is talk about me me me. We just have to remember this will be so fun to look back on read with the kids one day.

Cory said...

Sorry that you're checking out. Hope everything goes well for you while you're away.

Adios for now!

Jeni said...

Shaury...you keep reading my mind...this is getting weird. I think it was last week I told becky I'm so sick of me me me, I want a blog break too! BUT, like everyone else has said...we like you you you..we want more and hope your hiatus is short-lived.

pcb said...

BOO HOO! Shaury, don't go! I really will miss you - but I see that maybe you don't have as much time - don't call it a hiatus just give the blog the time when you have it. I just don't think it should be so definite, that's all.
Did you read my blog about Cory?

Angela said...

Wow how does everyone know the meaning of hiatus but me? They even keep reusing the phrase. I could figure out what it meant but c'mon...you sound like David. ha ha
Blogs are suppose to be about "you" they weren't invented to write about your neighbor or a hero or anyone else but your family so don't feel guilty. You are keeping a journal which is a direct order from the prophet. :) I feel for you and your IRS job though. Been there done that. Over and out for sure on that one!