I'm VERY happy to be posting about this. It has been a long time coming, & I've been anxiously anticipating the day I'd be able to say...
Hazel is wheened (how ever you spell it). You know, off the boob, done nursing, no more lactating for me! I was starting to think she'd never give it up. So I'm already for our next blogging buddies bash where I won't have to take a break to feed the babe. And of course, as history would prove, when you wheen a baby, the baby starts sleeping through the night. Well this is the case for Hazel so far too. So I am feeling well rested & ready to party! You don't realize how tired you are until you get a few good nights sleep, & you see that your tired became the norm. HOORAY!
2.28.2009
Hooray for Hazel
Posted by Shaury at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
ahhhaaahaaaa! Shaury you make me laugh! Congratulations on your latest accomplishment!
I'm dieing to play games again....
Good for you Shaury - pleasant dreams!
It always seems like it will NEVER end huh? But then whoop, it's over. Yahooo! Until your next one. ha ha Still to this day I get out of the shower and I have deja vu and I'm worried about leaking....oh it's just water from the shower...whew!
Congrats. I can't wait to do that with kenzie. I am going to go until May. Just to get past the winter. Yo are a free women.
Weening has got to be one of the worst words in the world! I get the heebie jeebies every time I hear it. Congrats anyway.
Congrats Shaury!
You are so right about not realizing how sleep deprived you've been until you actually get some rest!
Glad you got the boob back......I always get bummed because it means I have to go back to my training bra!!
what funny comments.
Congrats to both you and baby Hazel...
hahaha..my word verification is grebra..get it? bra? :)
WEANED
I'm so happy for you...nursing is fabulous, but there comes a day you are ready to have your freedom back. mesquite, here we come!
SWEEEET Niblets! I wanted to really write sweet nipples! It's appropriate but I opted for the Hannah Montana version!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, too!
Post a Comment