CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.24.2009

30 Must Be Contagious

Happy Birthday David! You're just as much of a babe now as you were back in the day, & I love you more with each year.
For all you followers, David just turned 30 too. Yes he married an older woman (by 6 days). His birthday finishes up birthday season at our house.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

Unknown said...

Happy 30th Dave! (Nice undies)

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday!
If 30 is contagious...can you guys come breathe on me?

pcb said...

Those are some hot blue briefs! Happy Birthday David!

Becky A said...

Funny I can almost see Jonah in that picture.
Happy birthday, David.

Angela said...

Ahhh You were a little blondie. Did your mom make you strip down to paint pumpkins so you wouldn't make a mess of your clothes? Happy birthday uncle Flip Flop.

Kristi said...

THIRTY's have hit the MILK's house due to arrive tomorrow! So congrats - you're in good company - David and Shaury - I on the other hand have a few more glory years in my twenties!