Most of you probably already know that we had to move again. Normally I would hate to have to move again, but this time it was a good move. I mean for the better. We really love where we're at now. I feel like I'm waking up from a really bad dream, & am happy again. Yes, we'll be putting up & taking down the Christmas tree twice this year, but I guess that's ok. It's nice to look around & although we don't have much, to be happy with what we do have. It's felt like the spirit has been very distant these last couple of months, but now we're getting back on track. Through these recent trial our true family & friends have surrounded us, & I just want to say thanks.
12.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I love you girl! I'm glad you're happy. Although if I were in your shoes I would be a little frustrated at the whole putting up and taking down the tree thing. That's the worse. Ours fell over and broke this year, so we had the pleasure of putting up a second one this year as well. It's definitely not as fun the second time.
Love you, Shaur, and we are all SOOOOO excited to have you close by! I thought Will was going to go crazy trying to figure out where Jonah's classroom was going to be...hope he finds him! :)
and ya, the tree thing, it took me 2 weeks to get the lights on mine the 1st time around! I don't know if I could do it a second time!
Are you back in town?!?!? Is this a dream?
So glad things are looking up Shar. You have been on all of our minds - and in our prayers. Can't wait to see your new place.
Oh wow... I didn't realize you moved again... Where are you guys now? Hope you all are doing alright. Let me know if there is anything we can do.
Parks found Jonah at recess today. Happy happy times. Parks was first placed in Mrs. Kings class but then moved. Too bad. But since they are already friends, I guess it makes it OK. He also saw him at music.
Oh yah, and Hudson said Jonah ran up to him as Hud was going into his portable and said "HI". I hope he's made friends and feels like he belongs. If he doesn't yet, he will. S.W. elem is an awesome school with cute kids. Parks friend Cade H. and Logan are in Jonah's class. Cade had cool hair like Parks until he asked his mom to cut off the curls cause he was too hot. ha ha
Hope you are getting settled. Let us know if there is anything we can do from afar!
Thought you might like to know that even with the snow here...eight more inches last night my flip flops have not been retired for winter...they love the snow and so do my piggies! :)
tuff times makes us stronger. I will keep you in our prayers.
will there ever be another post????
Post a Comment