CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.01.2009

Thanks Santa

Sorry for the infrequent posting. We haven't had the internet at our new place, & to be honest, we've been having too much fun to be messing around on the computer. However, we're getting the internet hooked up tomorrow, & my mind is swimming with things I need to post.
First of all, Christmas. We had an awesome Christmas! I have to send a shout out to whomever made out kids' Christmas extra special this year. We have no idea who was so generous so if it was any of you, or you know who it was, THANKS! I had to keep telling Jonah & Ezra that this isn't what Santa normally does, & that he went all out this year.
Anyways, the moral of my post is not that my kids got a lot for Christmas, but that our little family felt the love of the Savior this Christmas season through the selfless actions of ...
We really are His hands.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Shaury,
I am so glad you got to feel the love of the Savior this year and am glad your family is doing well. We think about you often. I have to tell you I love that you comment on blogs and make people feel special. Even something so small means alot.

Dave and Julie said...

Yea just give me a call anytime. we need to get togeather and just talk and vent. sounds like Christmas was good at your place. It is great that there are people out there that love to help out. I know we have been blessed. The only thing is do it back when you can do it. pass the love.

pcb said...

Shar - so glad you all had a good Christmas! People sure can be nice. Glad to hear that you will be back online today. It was so nice to see you guys. Happy New Year!

Becky A said...

Your kids deserved a little extra from Santa this year..(so did you!) We love having so close by, and I need you to come tell me where to put that chair now. I don't like where Brandon put it, but I don't have any better ideas. Come arrange my family room, please...

Kristi said...

I love the feeling that Christmas brings to all men - I just pray we get more of it through out the year and not just once a year. I am glad to hear your family has felt the love and Spirit of Christmas. The Lord is amazing and so in tune with each of our needs.

Jeni said...

I am so glad that you had wonderful christmas and that you got to feel the love of our Savior...you deserve it!