CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.16.2008

Three Fer

I have a few things to post about (small stuff don't worry).

Shallow Shaury had a thought. Why do kids eat their boogers? Is it pure curiosity? Cause they look soooo gross why would anybody think to taste one.

Secondly, I don't really like Walmart, but I have to say their deli has the best boneless BBQ chicken bites. Next time you're there you ought to pick up a few if you haven't already tried them.

Next, I found my camera-computer hookup so here are some catch up pictures.


Ezra & his egg.
Hazel loving the leaves.
Jonah waiting for the bus.
The awesome view out our front door & bedroom window.



7 comments:

Aleesha said...

I don't really like Walmart either, but they're so much cheaper than every where else, so I can't stay away. My boys hate Walmart too.

Kristi said...

Not a Wally fan either...don't buy milk there - it's got horomones. I do like finding some things at a better price - even if I ahve to brave WalMart. Oh, and for as many people that complain about it, it's the one place I run into the most people!

Angela said...

I am the biggest Walmart fan EVER! They have the cheapest prices and I know my way around there. Target has Horrible customer service. Wally's milk is $2 right now. I bet most every place sells milk with hormones and we just don't know about it. Who cares...all food has preservatives that are gonna kill us anyway. ha ha
Cute picture of daddy hen, baby Hazel, and Big boy Jonah going to school.

Stacy said...

I can't answer your booger question but it had me laughing until tears ran down my cheeks. You'll have to check out my blog for the reason.

Becky A said...

is that ben lomond peak? cause the funny thing is I can see that one out my front window, too. (in the distance) It's my favorite one, but I'm not sure if I recognize it so close up!
I, too, have been known to go to the Wal-mart Market just for that chicken. Yummy!

Shaury said...

Stacy I would love to be invited to your blog so I can laugh with you.
Beck, I don't know my peaks very well, but I think you're right on that.

Jeni said...

Oh now I'm laughing about you not knowing your peaks....you are too funny.
Well, I've got to go have some of those chicken bites.
And..you're children are SOOOOO beautiful!