I kinda like it in my brand new place." Movings never any fun, but I'm down to just a couple boxes that aren't unpacked. Hooray! I just thought I'd be optimistic (please don't take this as me bragging) & list the top ten best things about where we're living now. Drum roll please...
10. Jared left his big screen TV upstairs for us.
9. My kids aren't learning anymore swear words from the neighbors.
8. I had room to put the leaf in my kitchen table so our little family has room for a huge spread.
7. The backyard is like a golf course plus a couple goats & chickens (oh & a swing set).
6. The view of the mountains (I took pictures, but I still haven't uncovered my camera-to-computer hookup). Anyways every window has a beautiful view of the finest Utah has to offer.
5. Jonah gets to ride the bus to school & loves it!
4. I get to drive past a herd of cattle & a couple barns full of hay when I'm coming & going. I'm definately a country girl at heart!
3. A walk in closet! My shoes are so happy here. Yes they have feeling & can communicate them to me.
2. Hazel finally has her own bedroom & she's sleeping alot better because of it.
1. The downstairs neighbors are awesome (thanks Jared & Carrie)! Having family so close is wonderful & my kids love playing with their cousins.
11.08.2008
"I crack the yokes & make a smiley face...
Posted by Shaury at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Sound like pure heaven to me. Not bragging, just wonderful things to be grateful for. Tis the season for thankful thoughts and blessings after all.
Have a great week.
sounds like you love it. I am sure glad that you do. enjoy it family is great to have.
Yeah, all those things sound great! Riding the bus is huge I'm sure. Parks couldn't wait to ride it either. My most favorite part would be the goats! I love them and have always wanted some. I don't know why cause they stink. But they are great for kids too. Does Ezra look for eggs everyday? And the view. I'd kill for a nice view.
I'm so glad that you're liking it there. I'm especially glad that your shoes are now happy. Because after all, if your shoes aren't happy, ain't nobody happy.
By the way, how do I get in contact with you? Do you have a cell # or something?
Personally I'm happy for Hazel to have her own room. And room for the leaf in your table, that sounds good, too. I'm glad you can finally spread out! :) Love ya, sis!
Aleesha you are SO right! And yes Angela, we've had to set some serious rule with Ezra & the eggs after the first day when he hid them in the autumn leaves, Weston's closet, & under Carrie's couch. Crazy kid.
Shaury...you are just too cute. I love your yokes.
I'm so happy for you and your brand new place.
Shaury, Thanks for the comment I've been a little worried...
Sounds like you are loving your new place and what fun for the kids. love ya
A country girl at heart that must be thriving inside after a scare to move to Sin City! I am so glad that you are enjoying your new changes and getting a chance to spread out a bit, especially, the shoes!
love the list...I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment