CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.19.2008

7's Tag

7 Things I do:

  • paint peoples toenails for fun
  • can fall asleep anytime & anywhere
  • scrapbook scrapbook scrapbook
  • care too much about what other people think about me
  • dance around the house
  • fold my clothes straight out of the dryer
  • be sarcastic

7 Things I can't do:

  • read a book
  • go to bed with my makeup still on
  • clean or vacuum the floor until the rest of the cleaning is done
  • make good frosting
  • take a bath (yuck)
  • stop drinking so much milk
  • share my pillow

7 Things I always say:

  • "whatever"
  • "chickity China the Chinese chicken"
  • "I'm a little robot"
  • my prayers
  • "come & eat"
  • "caring is sharing"
  • "hurry we're late"

7 Things I always eat:

  • dessert
  • hot chocolate
  • breakfast
  • my veggies
  • Chick-fil-a
  • soup
  • slower then David

7 people I tag:

  • Shauntelle
  • Julie
  • Becky
  • Angela
  • Carrie
  • Amber
  • Wendy R.

6 comments:

Aleesha said...

First of all, I need to make an appointment for my toe nails to be done. I know I'm not pregnant and am fully capable, but it's so much more fun to have you do them.

And second of all, you won't be able to say you can't read a book for too much longer!!! :)

Becky A said...

I would love my toenails done, too. and abby has recently quit biting her nails, so she needs a serious manicure. you up for it? good job folding clothes right out of the dryer.
I had to hurry and do mine before I read yours very closely so I could think of my own creative answers instead of copying all of your cool ones! :)

Angela said...

I say chickety china the chinese chicken too. Funny! There are a lot of things we have in common I found. I'm sarcastic, I fold clothes right out of the dryer and I can't go to bed with my make-up on and can't make good frosting either. That is what is great about these tags, but also to see the funny things that you didn't know. Very creative.

Jeni said...

Oh you're awesome..and oh you are SOOOOO clever. You "say" a lot of funny things...mine are all boring.

Becky A said...

Love the seasonal background. Where are the christmas tunes?

pcb said...

Shaury - you are falling behind - I have been waiting for days for your next blog!! Get with it!