CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.31.2008

Happy Stinkin' Halloween



Happy Halloween everybody! Personally I'm not a big fan of the holiday, but we'll see how this one turns out. Have a good one, & eat a Baby Ruth for me.

8 comments:

Becky A said...

Funny, Halloween isn't my favorite, either...have a good one, anyways! I want to see your little costumed ones!

Jeni said...

that's funny you two...I want a post telling me why you guys don't really love halloween....

Shaury said...

I don't think I'll dedicate a post to my dislike for Halloween, but I'll just mention a couple reasons here: I don't have any tradition so each year I have to plan everything from scratch, it also just seems like a lot of fuss for no reason, & lastly I'm always a bit let down when it's all said & done. However, I do have to say that my kids make it a bit funner with there excitement for it all.

Becky A said...

I think you got enough baby ruths last night...

shauntelle said...

not my favorite either...i think it's because i always have to deal with all the kids' costumes. what is your favorite holiday?

Angela said...

Well I must say I LOVE Halloween. I just wish I had the money to have a really cool or original cosutme year after year. And a house to host an annual adult Halloween party and a kids spook alley. Then you'd have a tradition to look forward to. You are very creative so I'd enlist you to help. :)

Shaury said...

Oh Angela, I must respond by saying, you most definately don't need a lot of money to have an awesome costume, just a good imagination. And I think your house is plenty big to host a halloween party. Should I plan on it for next year?

Angie said...

Shaury dear, I consider myself to have a fairly broad vocabulary but I do not know what bucksummy means and would appreciate a definition. I'm guessing its the same as well-endowed? Thats the look I was going for but given that it was a last-minute thrown together costume, one could assume anything.