CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.27.2008

To Hug or Not to Hug (part 2)


Well I'm finally back online after moving to North Ogden. My Mom had mentioned my last post a couple times, but I hadn't been able to read all the comments. HOLY CRAP! I really hope I didn't hurt my loving & awesome families feelings. Maybe I should clarify... my family is very affectionate, thoughtful, & kind, just not the hugging type of people. You know there are generally two types of people: huggers & non-huggers. Now I'm not saying one is better then the other here, I'm just saying that I have been thinking about taking up hugging people more, & that I wanted to give you all a heads up that you might be the recipient.

P.S. I love you Mom!!! You're the best :)

6 comments:

shauntelle said...

hey, at least you know lots of people read your blog regularly and care about what you say :)

Tiffany said...

Oh Shaury, I’m so sorry sometimes my sarcasm can get me into trouble. I never questioned your family’s affections, or kindness. Anyone who knows your family knows this to be true. Just check out past post and comments. Your family is wonderful that’s why we all got a little excited. We all just want to hug! I don’t think there are any better example of love, then the way your parents love you and there grandchildren.

I still think it was a great post and I still think you should hug if you want to. But I don’t think hugging or not hugging defines who you are good or bad….
Great post love ya girl:)

p.s. I love you too Diane! (sorry)

Jeni said...

you're so cute. I just love your family.

Angela said...

no comment..keep me out of trouble ha ha

Stacy said...

Shaury, I think your post was very harmless and I don't think it came across as anything but what you intended it to say. Your family is full of wonderful loving people who could never be considered any other way! It is okay that they are "huggie" people. If you want to give more hugs you go for it! For those who might have took your post to heart, tell them that none of us who read and commented would ever think they are anything but loving and kind. We love you all just the way you are!!!!!!!!

Cory said...

Just an observation .... I've noticed the family hugging increases the farther away from South Weber you live. First we moved to Provo then to Los Angeles then to Houston. Mom and Dad hug us a lot more as Houstonians than they ever did as Utahans. ... wait, maybe it's the other way around ... do we hug Mom and Dad more ... ?

ha!