http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9i7vIWxgc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sAwLT4YLo
Now I've tried these paper towels, & I still get really mad when my kids, husband, or pets make such an awful mess. How is it that these ladies in these commercials are so calm, & almost seem to enjoy cleaning up. As for the lady that actually takes aim with the sink sprayer, it's gonna take alot more then a few top of the line paper towels to clean that one up. Makes ya wonder huh.



7 comments:
Those get me wondering who does there dishes with paper towels? Really!?!?
You make me laugh Shaursh!
XO MoM
I have taken the sink sprayer to Bracken and Merrill but there wasn't anything sticky involved. If it is just water it is kind of fun! The other kinds of messes you make me a little edgy!
ya, after cleaning up those messes, I don't think she really had time to sit and read that magazine. Whatever...
thanks for the help with the paint! it is so perfect now, I love it!!!!! I knew I just needed your help all along...
Yes, Stacy I can see you taking aim with the sink sprayer. And as fun is it sounds I still think you're crazy for it.
Becky, hooray for your kitchen!
Oh I wish I was crazy enough to have a fun soda pop fight with my kids...they make it look like so much fun!
No reality in that commercial, is there. (statement..not a question) :)
Post a Comment