CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.16.2008

Change of Plans

I'm just writing this to let you all know we've had a change of plans. It seems that the Lord wants us to stay here. We've decided NOT to move to Vegas & David's going to look for another job. We're just trying to put our trust in the Lord & His plan for us.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what???????????????????

shauntelle said...

is this for real???????????

Becky A said...

thinking of you constantly...We're all glad you are staying.

Kristi said...

I know everyone is glad your staying in Utah but I was looking forward to having you here with us in Vegas! I hope David liked his vacation here!

Jeni said...

Oh, life is crazy, isn't it? Trusting God is ALWAYS best.
You're awesome, Shaury.

Aleesha said...

Hooray for trusting in the Lord!!!

tim and andrea said...

Everything always work out for the best my friend! Keep your chin up lil lady ...

Stacy said...

Shaury, my prayers are with you but I know from experience that if you keep a positive attitude and trust in the Lord like I know you do things will work out really well. The not knowing is the hardest part. Good Luck and we are glad that you won't be quite so far away!

Amy N. said...

Hey! I found you from Shauntelle's blog-it is good to "see" you and your cute little family, your girl is a doll! Coming from someone that tried to convince the Lord that she did not need to move out of state-trust Him you will be blessed more than you can ever know!

Good luck! Are you guys still in the old ward? We miss you all!

PS) I still owe you pictures!