I don't know if any of you will know what I'm talking about, but my kids get tired legs (or at least that's what we call them). It seems like they get them when they're especially tired. I always got them as a kid too. So last night we had a horrible epidemic at our house of the dreaded TIRED LEG. Ezra woke up in the night about 4 times & Jonah twice. I don't know what to do for them. The only thing that we've found that works is a good leg massage (oh once David tried a Mr. Meahgee number, from Karate Kid, on Jonah that miraculously worked). Anyways I was massaging legs all night. Poor little kidos. We'll all have to get to bed early tonight.
9.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can totally relate. Jason gets "Crazy Legs" where he freaks out...and Sophie gets the worst leg aches...maybe growing pains? I massage them a lot for her. I've even started giving her ibuprofen at night when it's really bad.
Poor kids!
i remember you getting those alot as a child. None of my kids have, except now that I think about it maybe Phoebe? but then again, maybe I'm mixing up memories of you and Phoeb. I'm with Jeni, give them a tylenol?
Colbie gets them all the time too, More so when he is coming down with something. Chris and I take turns rubbing medie works to.
Hey Brady called lastnight there are houses by him some the bank has now... I told him you were looking you should call him.
Good Luck...
Most people I talk to have this problem. Parks does alot, mostly his lefty from working too hard I guess. When he wakes up crying I just give him medi and he's back asleep in no time. I've never been a paranoid mom, but I've started, and now I start thinking...what if it is bone marrow cancer? aaahhhh
Post a Comment