Well a few of you have been asking for more moving details so here's what we know so far. WE HAVE A HOUSE (please note the lovely palm tree in the front yard), but we don't know when we'll be closing on it. Assuming we can jump through all the loan hoops we'll probably close the week David starts which is October 14th. So he'll go down for sure by then, & the rest of us will go when the house closes. Exciting huh! Here's some shots of the new house. Just think, right now we're living in about 850 square feet, & in Vegas we'll be in 1900 square feet. Finally, room to breath. By the way, we didn't get the wallpaper house I referred to in a past post or the two other picks, but don't worry this one seems to be better then those ones. I got a kick out of
the idea of having a fireplace in Las Vegas, we'll have to wait & see how often it gets used. And don't be alarmed at how small the backyard is, that's just the norm down there. Well that's the scoop, & packing is going great. I've moved so much that I have it down to a science.
Sorry I can't get my pictures to line up any better then this.
9.26.2008
More Moving News
Posted by Shaury at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Cute house! I can't wait to see is after you've put your Shaury touches in it. Yard work is gonna be a breeze now.
I can't wait to see your touches, either! Are you going to paint that kitchen? I love the white cabinets, but I wondered if the walls would have color after you got through with them!
Love Love Love the house! It looks so big & so new! Where's the grass?
The grass is in the front yard, ha ha. And Becky, I don't know if I'll paint the kitchen or not. I'll probably have to pase myself with the painting, & Hazel's room is my first priority.
I love it! I'm so excited for you!
We are excited to have you closer! I am down to help unpack, paint, or whatever you need help with! You just let us know. If you want me to get a hold of your new ward they can help move you in - I just need the move in date! Oh, and FYI please let your hubby know that it's plenty fine he and Bobby talk 24/7 but if he's trying to book a night at the Milk Inn, he should call the hostess with the mostess! Sometimes I get funky messages by the time they get from you or David to Bobby and then to me!
I love the house. I am so excited for you to get into something bigger. We still think you should stay around here.
I love the house too! I'm jealous you have a palm tree. I thought about what the house will look like after your touches too and I'm sure it will be much more colorful.
See I love palm trees so much I even changed my pic. Mainly because they remind me of warm weather...and it is getting chilly.
Post a Comment