CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.23.2008

Shallow Shaury

(Due to the stressfulness of life lately, I decided to occasionally do a "Shallow Shaury" post which consists of random deep thoughts I have.)


Why do peanut butter cookies always have those fork marks? Does it help them cook better? Is it to alert people with peanut allergies? Hummmm, something to ponder.

4 comments:

Becky A said...

i GUESS you could make pb cookies without the markings...

Anonymous said...

This is why cuz if you did not put them on there it would look like a glab of pooh and you know...then you would be asking why dont we put some fork marks in those cookies. HA HA!
How is packing going? When do you move?

Jeni said...

I've always wondered about that. The turnbow's have a GREAT explanation!

Angela said...

I liked the "allert people they have pb in it" ha ha