David & I celebrated our 8th anniversary this week by going to Mesquite with a couple in our ward who's anniversary is two days after ours. It was a blast! We did the deal where you get a massage or go golfing, but the golf course was getting reseeded so we all got massages. This is Shauntelle & me doing facials (pretty huh).
It worked out that David needed to take his physical for the police department while we were done there so we all ventured down to LV for a half a day. David passed his physical, but they had to shave two spots of his chest hair off (itchy).
On our way home our darling realtor called to tell us we came in second on the house we made on offer on, but that a new one came on the market & it is better then any we looked at before. So she got our offer in for it & miraculously we got it & found out by the end of the day that it's ours! Hooray! What a blessing.
The following day was Jonah's birthday. We took some of his friends bowling & had family come over that night. He had a pretty good day although him & Ezra were in spoiled mode from being at Gram & Pop's for the last couple of days.
9.22.2008
Happy Everything!
Posted by Shaury at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yeah yeah yeah! congrats. Looks like life is just falling into place. YOU GO GIRL AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!!
congratulations on an even better house!
And I am so jealous you got the spa treatment...did you go to casablanca or oasis?
We went to the Oasis, it was my first massage & I was so sore. I should have told them to ease up, but I thought I was just being a wimp.
Lucky!
Congratulations on your new home! How close are you to Southwest Las Vegas?
Brady and Amy
yikes, couldn't you find a better picture to post from our trip?
yikes, couldn't you find a better picture from our trip!
Post a Comment