Rules of the tag: Go to your picture file, find the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture in it. Explain a little about the picture. Post. Tag others.
This picture was taken while David & I went snorkeling off the coast of Jamaica back in 2006. No, it was at the Aquarium in Sandy (I think). Don't ya just love the look on that orange fish's face. A few years ago our little family took a trip to Salt Lake City. We spent 2 nights in a hotel (compliments of David's work), & did all the fun things there are to do in Salt Lake & the surrounding areas. I gave the Aquarium a 6 out of 10 because it was pricey, & we were only there for an hour maybe. I'm glad I found this picture though because I took a bunch of pictures of the fun little fishies & was planning on hanging them in my bathroom. Well now that we are moving I can plan to do that.
Let's see... I tag Wendy R., Jennifer T., Kristi M., & my new blog buddy Andrea :)
9.30.2008
Picture Tag
Posted by Shaury at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WOW! That is an awesome photo!
that's a fun tag. cool picture. It took me a minute to get it, though!
Becky, you might not want to admit how long it took you to get it. :)
You had me going for a minute about the whole Jamaica thing. I was getting a little offended that you didn't tell me that you guys went.
I've never been to the aquarium. We'll have to go check it out.
Post a Comment