DAVID GOT THE JOB IN VEGAS BABY! We are super excited, but super scared at the same time. I've never lived away from my family (parents & siblings). It will be very different for me, but at the same time I will be able to spread my wings a bit. David tried preparing me by saying, "we'll both get homesick, but it will go away." I was thinking NO KIDDING. This is Shaury here, the girl who couldn't sleepover at her best friends house growing up because she got too homesick. I don't know how I'm going to manage.
We'll probably be making the move the 1st of October (I know, that's close huh). That's not for sure though. So much to do, so little time. Personally I am going to need all of your support. None of this tough love crap. This blog will probably keep me alive for the first few months so I'm preparing you all now, it might get ugly, & I'm going to need all your love & support.
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Wish us luck!




12 comments:
Hey, you've lived away from a sibling ... !!!!
Good luck in LV!
Oh that sounds like so much fun!
Can I come?
You will have to give Brady & Amy a call they would love to see you.
Good Luck!!!!!
We will miss you and your cute little fam...
waaaaahhhh....don't go! Lucky girl, got a comment from Coco.
I'm so excited for you Shaury! Sad, too :)..but wow! What an adventure you are going to have! In Vegas!
Yes - I feel so honored to have gotten a comment from Coco. However, I hope your not mad Cory, if you do the math I've only lived with you about 7 years of my life (& that's the first 7). I just had to generalize my post to get my point across. Luv ya!
That is so exciting. It seems that this ward will be very different in the next coming months. Congrats!!!
I am excited to have you guys closer! I've never had sister so I can adopt you (although you may get WAY sick of the MILKS) but we're here and awaiting your big move!
I'm baaaack.
Vegas baby! You living there might make us spend more money than we want to. he he
I like blogging more when people don't live so close. It seems more real and important.
Hey I got a comment from Cory once too. But then I've not visited his blog, what do I expect. Larry keeps me filled in on him.
Parks and Hud are really going to miss Jonah.
Hey Shaury, I linked over to your blog from Becky's and thought I would comment. That sound like an exciting adventure. My little sis Crystal lives in Vegas. I will have to get you her #. It is always fun to know someone. Good Luck.
P.S. Actually, there is a link to her blog on mine, if you want.
I'm bored of this post...
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can't leave so soon. Come to think of it, you can't leave at all. Sorry. And why haven't you called me about this?! You're making me cry all by myself while reading your blog. Not to mention I'm a blog slacker and I haven't checked your blog in a while, so now I only have a few short weeks with you until you leave. I'm hyperventilating here.
Good Luck Shaury. I think you will be amazed at what you can get used to when you have to rely on each other so much more. I bet you will find a great ward and lots of new friends. Brady and Amy will be happy to help if you give them a ring!
Post a Comment