We've had a fun week. So you're getting not just the weekend report, but more! First, Jonah had Back to School night, but for us it was "To School" night. He met his teacher & found where his seat will be in his classroom. I didn't think I'd be one of those moms that cries, but I teared up pretty good a couple of times. It's really weird entering this stage of our lives. Jonah's very excited though!
Next, I got to go see my new niece, Lacie, be born (sorry no pictures). It was an amazing experience, & the miracle of birth always confirms to me God's existance & plan for us. Lacie & Carrie are doing great.
Our third big news is Hazel is the proud new owner of two little teeth. She's been a trooper through the pain, & I hope the rest hurry & come so we can be done with the sleepless nights. Please note her wild hair, super funny huh!
We also paid a visit to the wonderful world of Lagoon. It just hit me that the summer was all but over & we hadn't been to Lagoon yet so Saturday we braved it. I guess the rest of Utah thought they'd go that day too unfortunately. It was fun though, & a handful of David's family came with us too. This is Ezra & cousin Weston (Lacie's big brother) flying a plane.
While at Lagoon I saw this lady with this cute hair cut (right side :) Seeing the results from the poll I thought I'd keep my eyes peeled for a cute cut. Is this any good? 
Lastly, Jonah had his first experience with BMX riding. He drove his cousins little motorcycle, & no surprise to us, the kid has got MAD SKILLS. He did end up crashing & burning a bit though, & here's the battle wounds on his leg. Ouch!
8.25.2008
Weekend Report Plus
Posted by Shaury at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love the new layout! I think it's hillarious that you took a pic of that lady's hair! Cute style, but I'd stick with the same color you have.
Hazel is so dang cute! I really like that ladies hair, and I say go for it. Got any suggestions for my hair?
that hair would look cute on you. I can't wait to hear about Jonah's first day! wow.
I think that hair would look way cute on you too!
I LOVE your new wallpaper. It makes me feel like a tea party.
Shaury..your kids are TOO cute.
BMX bikes are peddle bikes dear, motercross is what Jonah did, NOT BMX. Jeez if your going to the mom to two and hopefully 3-4 boys, you need to understand the differance between BMX and Motercross.
Post a Comment