HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Let me just take a minute to tell you all that it's my mama's birthday today, & I think she's pretty awesome. Growing up, somehow, she instilled in me the strong desire to please her. All I want is to make my mom proud. She has always been awesome. When I was young & foolish & came home with my belly button pierced she really didn't get mad she just said, "I hope that thing gets infected, red, swollen, & pusses." It's good to know that no matter what, my mom will always love me. On another note, she was the one that planted my testimony seed. My mom was always up for a spiritual conversation & discussion, & because of this I am blessed with my most prized possession, my testimony (thanks Mom).

For those of you who know my mom, you probably realize that she thinks she's about 16 years old with her spikey hair & hip clothes. Just the other day my dad was telling me how she thinks she can hang out with all the young ladies in her book club. It's true, it's easy to forget how OLD my mom really is, ha ha. I love you Mom, & am honored that you chose me to pull your plug, ha ha!!! Happy Birthday!




8 comments:
Shaursh...what nice things you say about me, thanks! Yes, I'm glad your belly button did fester. We have shared some wonderful times together over the years, let's continue that. You have always been a wonderful daughter, I'm glad you're mine. AND don't pull my plug too soon! You seem just a little too anxious to have that assignment!
XOXO MoM
lol...my post was probably in the works longer than yours...it took me all day. :)
Oh she is the cutest thing ever! Happy Birthday Diane!
I just saw your cute little 1st grade face on Aleesha's blog....
I love that your mom hangs out with all the "young ladies" at book club. When are you going to start following her example?:) Just curious...how does one obtain the assignment of being the one to pull the plug?
(lol)you and becky sound like me and my sisters do you think our kids will grow up trying to please us? I love the new back ground. Oh and your moms socks lol she is very hip always has been.
Your kids are getting so big!
Oh I satrted reading your first day of school. How fun I wish I could say it gets better but I was tearing up when Shae pulled out of the drive way on her first day of school..... TIME FLIES.....
Our mom's sound like twins!
I'm a little late at reading this. But that summed up "gram".
She seems like one of Larry's sisters instead of his mom.
My belly button piercing got red and infected, both times! Moms always know best.
Can you imagine if Hazel wants her belly button pierced in 17 years!
Let's hope not.
Post a Comment