Today Hazel decided to crawl (at almost 7 months). She's been working on it for awhile now, & still isn't too fast. However, she's definately gettin it figured out. She looked super cute so I decided to post it.
8.17.2008
Not too fast
Posted by Shaury at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She is to small. That is way cool I am excited for you.
oh she is super cute!!! is that a goose egg on her forehead? Roxy pooped in mom and dad's garage.
No, that's just her forehead shape. I'm sure glad I left Roxy in the garage & not the house. I better get it cleaned up before they get home. Ha Ha Ha!
She is just too beautiful! How neat that you have this moment captured in time. Priceless.
Shaury, she is sooooooo darn cute. Those are my favorite times to watch. Loads of fun. Thanks for sharing.
What a determined little booger! Only 7 months! She must be eager to catch up with her older bro's! She's changed tons since we saw her last. I love David's reaction, "What is she doing?!" Sounds like he's not ready for her to venture on!
cute new background! It reminds me of grandma Chris. and I love the new header picture. So cute!
What!!! Roxy really pooped in the garage! Give back your Hawaii gifts! I thought you were joking in your text. Gotta love that Roxy!
XO MoM
Post a Comment