We had a funner then usual weekend so I'll do the traditional weekend report.
FRIDAY:
David's parents offered to watch the boys over night Friday (with their cousin too) so David & I got to go out to eat at MADDOX with Jared & Carrie. I had the "taste of Maddox" plate which was very tasty. I also had approximately 5-6 rolls! Not only was the food good, but Hazel was very good too. After dinner we went the Jared & Carrie's house & watched "The Eye" which I'd give 2 out of 5 stars.
SATURDAY:
We met the boys & David's family at the parade. We love the one by David's parents because it's not too long & they throw a ton of candy, frizbees, & otter pops. After the parade David's dad took us all out to lunch & there's not much I love more in life then a free meal. Thanks Michael.
SUNDAY:
After church & dinner, of course, we went to the Weber State fireworks. We were a small family this year with my parents in Texas, but we had fun with the Arnell's. Cousins are awesome! It was fun, but I saw a guy there with his grill cooking up a storm. I think next year that would be a good idea.
Well that about sums it up. Fun huh!
P.S. My bangs are still hellaious (is that a word)



3 comments:
Great firework shot! I think cousins are awesome, too, and your bangs are NOT bad! You looked really cute at the 'works...bangs and all! I love weekend reports...
Oh how fun we went to the fireworks as well. Fun times I want to see these bangs.
That should be your next post....
cute pictures.
What a fun weekend! I feel like a total flake mom...my girls were supposed to be at the parade to cheer. We didn't go because I don't really like big crowds....my kids wanted to go to the WSU fireworks...& again...I couldn't make the effort. Luckily my bro & sis in law took them...but man, I'm a slacker!
Your awesome!...& so is that firework photo...amazing!
I want to see your bangs!
Post a Comment