CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.17.2008

Cheap Watch

Yesterday I met with the Governor of out great state and while I listened to him drone on and on and on and on about how the government has some inherent right to give free health care to people, which it doesn't, I lost interest in what he was saying and started drifting off into la la land and noticed something very interesting. The Governor was wearing a cheap watch, one of those black plastic specials that didn't at all match what one would imagine a governor wearing, it was a little disconcerting that our states representative was wearing a cheap watch, not that I'm a watch consessour or anything like that, but the mans filthy rich and the state representative to the world, go spend thirty bucks on a fossil watch or something.

P.S. the Govenor was a really nice guy, even if he is a moron politically and wears a cheap watch.

1 comments:

Becky A said...

You just have watch issues!!!! I've been to park city with you...