Shaury, I saw your blog site on facebook and had to check it out. Your kids are adorable! Congrats on your little girl. I am expecting a little girl and due in 14 weeks (yes, I am counting).I laughed and laughed at your "in a bad mood" post- I can totally relate (especially about the sick of being poor and all but single mom) Some days are just better than others :) It looks like everything is going great for you guys- aren't blogs fun?
7 comments:
very cute! good job as usual, shaur.
Looks like that things are going great with the family. You can NOT move. Your to good of a friend to move.
Cute cute Rice cakes!!!
XO Gram
Maybe the last six months hasnt been that bad after all.
Great slide show! It was cute to see every one in rare form!
That is the cutest slide show I have ever seen! I love the graphics!
PS: not that you'd care:)..but my kids love that song!...Over & over they sing "I got soul but I'm not a soldier."
Shaury,
I saw your blog site on facebook and had to check it out. Your kids are adorable! Congrats on your little girl. I am expecting a little girl and due in 14 weeks (yes, I am counting).I laughed and laughed at your "in a bad mood" post- I can totally relate (especially about the sick of being poor and all but single mom) Some days are just better than others :) It looks like everything is going great for you guys- aren't blogs fun?
Shauni
Post a Comment