CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.16.2008

Viva Las Vegas!

So for those of you who may not know, David is applying to be a police officer in Las Vegas so we spent the week down there while he passed all the required testing. Yes, he did pass so we're now waiting to hear when he'll go back down for a polygraph test & a phycho test (that one's a little iffy). Anyways, here are the top ten reasons to go on vacation (maybe even live) in Las Vegas:

10. Close enough to drive, but far enough away to feel like you really went somewhere.







9. Fun Museums for the kids.









8. Ethel's chocolate factory gives free samples to enjoy while touring the cactus garden.







7. Swimming makes grumpy babies tired.







6. Perfect temperature to eat ice cream.

5. Good place to have an Elvis citing.

4. Hot babes!

3. Family bonding.

2. The Milk's are awesome, even if we can kick their butt's at Wii golf (thanks for the bed & breakfast!).

1. Getting a friendly reminder about what's important in life.

10 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute way to display your pictures in a top ten count down. Creative girlfriend.
I love Vegas too. It use to be an annual vacation for us but now with wee ones it's hard!
Why can't David be a cop here???

Shaury said...

Vegas pays a lot more & if you remember, he did apply in Layton a few years ago.

Diane B said...

Fun times! Cute grandkids, don't ya'all think!
XO MoM

Becky A said...

Cute! Is that a midget Elvis? Your swimsuit looks cute! I've been thinking lately about what if you really do move down there...I don't really want you to!

Anonymous said...

I think that maybe the camera added 70 or 80 lbs, because I don't feel that fat.

Shaury said...

Yea, Elvis was short! I'm not even wearing tall shoes just flip flops.
PS Hooray for xo Mom for finally commenting!

Kristi said...

I feel the same way about the camera, David! I second the cute suit, Shaury, been treking lately for one with little luck and increased frustrations! I'd like something that does have so much TNA exposed! We sure had fun with you all here...by the way - who whipped you at the Wii?!?!

Anonymous said...

Shaury, how cute are your kids. They grown so fast. My brother lives in vegas well actually henderson and they absolutly love love love love it so I am sure you will. :) We can see you down there. Cameron likes being a stripper too ha ha

Jeni said...

How funny...I loved your swim suit too!
It looks like a really fun trip!

Tiffany said...

A cop in vegas are you CRAZY????
Amy and Brady are there too maybe you should call and talk to them. Cost of living is alot more then here and so was there house. just some tips. You know cause we hate to see you leave....
(really they are having tons of fun!)