I know I know you're all dying to hear all about our
Memorial weekend trip to Lava Hot Springs. :) Well it was a blast (proof in the following footage). So it rained the first & last day, but that day in the middle was great! David's brother Jared has a couple lots on the side of the mountain there, & let me just tell you the view was amazing.
Also, we've got to give a shout out to Jared & Carrie for letting us stay in their trailer with them, well & for inviting us in the first place. It was a good time, & our kids were all amazingly well behaved (although I seem to have low standards).
You'll have to read David's sad but true explanation of his Julia Roberts look below.
Memorial weekend trip to Lava Hot Springs. :) Well it was a blast (proof in the following footage). So it rained the first & last day, but that day in the middle was great! David's brother Jared has a couple lots on the side of the mountain there, & let me just tell you the view was amazing.
Also, we've got to give a shout out to Jared & Carrie for letting us stay in their trailer with them, well & for inviting us in the first place. It was a good time, & our kids were all amazingly well behaved (although I seem to have low standards).
You'll have to read David's sad but true explanation of his Julia Roberts look below. 


4 comments:
I LOVE LAVA!! Larry's friend use to have land up there and we'd camp with them. Wish we would have bought it from him. Cheap back then. I loved the private four wheelin' trails toooo yeee haaawwww
buy me one!
I've never been camping at lava! It looks like a lot of fun.
PS: I love the photos of your boys asleep in the car! WAY TOO CUTE!
Hey you sexy lady! How are you? Its been years since i have talked to you little lady! How is life?
looks like a fun trip. I don't know why I keep checking here for a new post? Old habits die hard...hopefully soon there will be a new one! We are LOVING Roxy girl.
Post a Comment