CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.17.2008

No I'm not pregnant!

I have to preface this post by saying NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! Last year at this time I was in the morning sickness stage of being pregnant. I can't complain too much because I don't puke my guts out, I just have that contant nauseous feeling. So now as I start doing those summer activities like free school lunch, kids movie days, & bowling (to name a few) I get a brief feeling of nausea. Is it memory nausea or what. I had the same thing happen with Jonah. When I was prego with him it was during the Salt Lake Olympics, & after I had him when I would hear the olympic theme song I would get that same memory nausea. So is it just weirdo me, or does this happen to any of you too?

5 comments:

Kristi said...

This may or may not be what you were looking for - but here goes. I know my taste buds have changed a TON since I have had babies. There are certain things I no longer eat and many more things that I have added to my list. Also, this isn't a pregnancy thing as much as a nursing thing. I once ate a tuna melt when I was nursing Preston - when he pooed later it smelt exactly like my sandwich and I haven't had one since.

Becky A said...

I have the exact same thing. Memory morning sickness. it gets better as the years go by, but there are still certain things I can't handle. and for you, since you aren't done having babes, well, it'll be a while. Remember mom's issues with cornflake wreaths? But I know it's not just things you eat, either...yuck

Diane B said...

Yep, those cornflake, green holly wreaths make me nauseous just writing about them today!
XO MoM

Becky A said...

Get over it, Mom! that is such a weird thing to dislike! :) How long since you were pregnant? Like almost 30 years or so?

Shaury said...

Yum! If someone mentions cornflake holly wreaths one more time I think I'll be whipping me up a batch. Mom you're missing out.