I am waxing deep in my first blog in a long time, I think that all too often I find myself either wishing for the past or wishing for the future and always disdaining the present and I wonder why that is.
I guess it's good that I remember the past as a good place because at one time it was the present and I didn't like it either. As for the future I just hope it turns out better than the last two years of our families life, it's been hard for me never being home and gone 15 hours every day, and hard for Shaury being a single mom, a hot single mom, so hot that our neighbor Gary was always trying to pick up on her because we lived there six months before he knew I existed, but I just hope things come around.
Also just as a tangent if you ever have a dream that you slept with your ex girlfiend, but nothing happened you just slept in the same bed, don't wake up and tell your wife because she won't believe you that nothing happened even though NOTHING HAPPENED.
I know that this is a dangerous way of looking at the world, but it bothers me when I look at people who are not doing what they should and then seemed blessed despite it, like Jose at my work who is thief and a dog just won 60,000 dollars at a slot machine in Vegas the same week we were there, granted I didn't bet anything, but still 60 G's, wow. Why can't 60 Grand fall in my lap or at least a good job that doesn't involve human feces splashing into your face every night. Mmmmmm feces.
I'm done whining now, because at the end of it all I have killer family and a killer wife and I get to take that with me, 60,000 in slot machine blessings has to stay.
And so always think to yourself,
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." HDT
6.19.2008
Life as it is or as I know it...
Posted by Anonymous at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
First, I agree with Shaury on the girld friend dream...even if NOTHING happened it still sounds suspicious and us girls read more into it. Like you must have been thinking about your ex, hence the dream. Why are you thinking of her? Just another girl's take on it.
Second, I agree with you about the 60 grand win. Not just that in particular but I often find myself wondering the same as you. I have come to the conclusion that those who don't know any better don't do any better. you know, therefore, you do better. not sure it's always a satisfying answer because I revisit the same feelings often - especially in the "city of sin" where bad choices can be abundant!
Post a Comment