My wife has informed me that I have to spread my life story throughout the Internet and tell people things that are none of their business, now she is yelling at me because I'm not supposed to say anything about her, or post any videos of her flashing the camera... too late. And now again she is yelling at me because she says that my sarcasm doesn't come across when being read only when spoken; so for all you people who can't read sarcasm, I'm being sarcastic.
5.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I agree with the sarcasm thing, people who don't know you may get really confused! Luckily I can just hear you saying all that, so I gotcha!
I was smiling the whole time reading this. But I'm always sarcastic and the people who don't get it can just go to...well another blog.
Nope - the sarcasm didn't come through at all...(see, now THAT's sarcasm...) Glad to see the blog and look forward to reading more posts, sarcastic or not.
Love,
Mom Rice
When I am reading your blogs, Ricer, I can hear your voice and the sarcasm is just seeping over!
Post a Comment