CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.08.2008

I I I & me me me

I am: a talkative, insecure, girly girl
I know: kids grow up too fast

I want: endless energy
I wish: gas was cheap
I hate: blow drying my hair (so I never do)
I miss: not having any bills to pay
I fear: for my lack of food storage

I feel: like my house is always dirty
I hear: David typing on his laptop
I smell: baby soap (I just gave Hazel a bath)
I crave: Nutty Bars & chocolate shakes
I search: for more room to store stuff
I wonder: how & when I got to be an adult

I love: having a new pair of shoes
I ache: after yelling at my kids

I care: too much about what other people think about me
I always: wash my face before bed
I am not: a night owl (even though it's almost 11:00)
I dance: whenever I'm in the kitchen
I sing: when I'm hyper
I cry: when I'm stressed
I don't always: obey the speed limit
I write: sloppy
I win: the award for being able to fall asleep anywhere at anytime

I lose: the things I write down so that I won't forget them
I never: have given any of my babies a bottle
I listen: to David rant about politics
I can usually be found: nursing Hazel
I am scared: my breath always stinks
I need: milk when I eat something sweet
I am happy about: David graduating
I think: autumn is too short
and one more...I tag: Aleesha, Kristi, & Angela

4 comments:

Angela said...

I don't understand this "tag" thing. A little help?

Becky A said...

good job, shaursh. If your sharing YOUR opinion and YOUR thoughts on YOUR blog it's ok! that's what we (me, at least) go to YOUR blog to read!!!! Love ya!

Shaury said...

Well Angela, if I tag you, you have to do that same blog but answer the questions for yourself (I guess, I'm still new at this all too).

aLi said...

I am blog-stalking you from Jeni P's blog, sorry! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm her little sister. I really love your blog! This is the first time I am looking at it, don't worry. You and your husband post funny, real things, I love it. Thanks for posting about honest things like how your week has been spiraling out of control since Sunday and so here are pictures of your upset face! lol. :) Sorry if you didn't want me reading your blog, you can tell me if you don't want me to!
OH, and the primary reason why I was leaving a comment was because I want to copy your ME ME ME post. I like to talk about me. :)