Thanks for all the love Betty. Hazel is in the cheap seats (on the floor in her carseat). She was still a wee little babe, & I think we all know what she had for early breakfast, breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, lupper, dinner, midnight snack, you get the picture.
LOVE THIS! Kudos to Ricer for turning the camera on himself, most camera men don't do that. But the grand prize goes to Shaury for her AWESOME Spring Break impression...a side I have never seen from ehr before!
4 comments:
was this before Hazel? where is she? and what did she have for breakfast at Jeremiah's?
Thanks for all the love Betty. Hazel is in the cheap seats (on the floor in her carseat). She was still a wee little babe, & I think we all know what she had for early breakfast, breakfast, brunch, lunch, supper, lupper, dinner, midnight snack, you get the picture.
LOVE THIS! Kudos to Ricer for turning the camera on himself, most camera men don't do that. But the grand prize goes to Shaury for her AWESOME Spring Break impression...a side I have never seen from ehr before!
That was really a cute, unrehearsed take. Loved it. Jeremiah's is Larry's favorite ya know. mmm Mountain Man Breakfast.
Post a Comment