CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.15.2008

Ode to Laundry Day

I LOVE LAUNDRY DAY! So I'm going to dedicate this blog to my Thursday Laundry Day.
  • I love you because it's so much fun taking the unorganized, dirty clothes, & getting them organized & clean again.

  • I love when my kids have all their clothes to choose from not just the leftovers from the week.

  • I love the way you make my house smell all fresh & clean.

  • I love when some of the fam leaves money in their pockets. It's the only household chore I get paid to do.

  • I love having you to look forward to if my day is looking boring & pointless.

  • I love that I can be writing this blog & doing laundry at the same time.

  • I love how you give me the feeling of being productive & (if I get you all done) like I'm a good housekeeper.

  • And last but not least, I love the way you rock my baby to sleep.

I love you Laundry Day, & hope I always will!

5 comments:

Becky A said...

this might be a lame comment, but I have some comments directed to you from others on my blog (the post about odie) that I don't know if you will go read. this is lame because I didn't know you would have posted again and I don't have time to read your post today because I should be on my way to work right about now. I just had to add some more awesome tunes to my playlist, and read my comments, and so on and so on. I'll be back tomorrow! Love ya!

Kristi said...

Laundry day at he Milks is Monday! Just after they all have had the weekend to mess things up, change a thousand times, and it takes the reality of Monday sometimes "sucking" because it's back to thebump and grind - there's all that you have mentioned on your list to look forward too! I only have one to delete...the baby thing - only because McKinley's too big and she'd walk right off. then Monday and a love for laundry would turn into a trip to the ER!

Becky A said...

I love this post! I especially agree with the first one, there's something satisfying about cleaning and organizing the clothes...in my case, it's about the only thing I do clean and organize at home...you changed your template. I like this one better because Hazel doesn't look all splotchy.

Tiffany said...

Hi Shaury,
I love your blog and that baby is so so cute. I wish I had one. I to am doing laundry and wishing I had a bigger washer so I could get it done faster. 10 loads down and 3 more to go! I had to make my blog privite because of Chris so if you want an invite email me at tiffanyjones1@comcast.net
love ya

Jeni said...

Shaury...don't get freaked out that I'm here...looking at your blog....but you have totally inspired me.
I have ALWAYS hated laundry day...you should hear me complain about laundry...but you have just given me 8 wonderful reasons of why I should embrace laundry day & look for the good in it.
Thank you Shaury! I will never look at laundry the same.