CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.14.2008

Miracles Do Happen

Ok I must confess I sleep in alot. I just tell myself that that's one of the perks of being a stay-at-home mom without any kids to send off to school (yet). So I usually roll out of bed around 9:00, breakfast by 10:00. Jonah on the other hand is up by at least 7:30 dressed & making himself his first breakfast for the morning. However, today was different. Hazel slept through the night & woke up at 7:30 so I did too. Not only did I wake up, but I actually got ready for the day too. Ezra (who also frequently sleeps in) got up when the rest of us did, & I'll be darned, we were all ready for the day by 9:00. Here we are posing by the clock to prove it, but unfortunately you can't see the clock so you'll just have to take my word for it, miracles do happen.

5 comments:

Becky A said...

I'm impressed, Shaur. btw, I read about blogging recently that it is better to leave a lame comment than no comment at all...now that you have your own blog, do you agree? :)

Anonymous said...

I bet your husband loves the fact that you sleep all the time and fall asleep by 9 every night........

Shaury said...

David everyone will know you're exaggerating since I posted that at 10:33 PM. Nanner Nanner :}

Becky A said...

I wasn't at all saying your blog was lame!! I just know the issues you have had with commenting... :)

Kristi said...

I remember those good ol' days! Now with them in school I am my own worst enemy. I wake myself up for fear I will make them late for school, a habit I do not want to instill this young!