CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.16.2008

Ode to shaury doing laundry

  • I love the fact that my wife thinks I don't know how to do laundry
  • I love that the three outfits (And I use the term outfits loosely) get cleaned once a week
  • I love that I finally have more pairs of underwear than Shaury does so that I don't have to wait for her to run out of clean undies before I get clean undies.
  • I love that when Shaury finds money doing laundry she always puts it in the little ceramic container on the microwave and then I steal it for soda money.
  • I don't love that when we first got married, and I actually owned some nice clothes, that Shaury did laundry two time with chapstick in her pants, and ruined all my nice clothes.
  • Mostly though I love the smell of the house when the laundry is getting done, it's just a clean warm smell and reminds me of growing up and being a kid.
  • And even more mostly I love that my wife does the laundry so I can be lazy.

1 comments:

Becky A said...

I have done that with chapstick, too! (more than once) it really ticks me off...and crayons are really bad to send through the wash, too. Nothing like ruining a weeks worth of clothes in one fell swoop! Ugh!