Well today is my first day of interning for Power Media Group, it's informative I had to write a press release for a new show that we are launching on Channel 20 so I thought I would make everyone read my first real press release.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Ogden, Utah – Channel 20 KTMW and Power Media Group offer fresh and exploratory programming spotlighting the vein of Northern Utah with its new and innovative issues show, Northern Utah Now, featuring city sound-offs on issues of controversy and question, local musical flair, notable Northern Utah businesses, and news.
Northern Utah Now provides dual purpose in informing Northern Utah residents of the merit of its community as well as helping local, residents, government, musicians, and business promote themselves. Every segment is professionally taped and can be posted on the web to help promote business and talent.
“Online video has become the media marketing bullet,” Said Stephanie DeGraw, CEO of Power Media Group, a PR firm based in Ogden. “It hits the mark with visual, sound, graphics, a complete impacting package. Online video can educate and cause an emotional response from viewers to compel them to purchase a product or services.”
Channel 20 KTMW reaches approximately 50,000 people each week with 1.68 million watts of power launching it across Northern Utah. KTMW is on Comcast Cable, On Demand, and soon to be received across the state on satellite.
For more information about Northern Utah Now and how to be spotlighted on show contact Stephanie DeGraw at Power Media 801-627-0430.
####
And there it is,
And there it is,
I love you babe if you read this.



2 comments:
You did a great job...to be honest they didn't give you much to work on, in my opinion, the show sounds somewhat boring and unoriginal but whatever! What do i kow any way! Maybe Vegas TV is sinfully different tha Utah's! HAHA
Hey I commented on this yesterday but I guess I didn't do it correctly...great job, David, I'm such a proud sister-in-law! :)
Post a Comment