Luke tagged Ezra so we get to tell a little about our family comedian. Ezra loves to make people
laugh! He's pretty easy going, but has a bit of a temper. One day he had a tantrum that involved running through the kitchen opening all the cupboards, the dishwasher, & fridge. He was MAD! It's all David & I can do not to bust up laughing when he gets mad like that. Ezra's best friend, hands down, is his big brother Jonah. Them two have so much fun together. Sometimes Ezra

makes Jonah laugh so hard that Jonah "pees a little." We love Ezra soooo much & are very glad that he's a part of our family! Ezra tags: Weston, Lucy, & Owen (sorry Beck, Ezra's choice)



2 comments:
I LOVE little kids! Taytum is someone different three times a day and she has a big ol' story to go along with it. Preston is a junior Bobby and is constantly up to something funny! McKinley is still little but she loves to be put on our bed and then she rolls all over like a tornado...her tongue hangs out and she talks a bunch of jibber non-stop! Wish we were all kids a bit longer!
WE love EZ! He has always been the cutest thing! Lucy and Odie are both crazy about him...ok I am having a hard time making a thoughtful comment like I would like to because Lucy and Owen are both on my lap begging to watch the vid. again...talk to you later!
Post a Comment