Well I did it, I gave into the peer pressure to start a blog, & I did it. I have been an avid blog reader for months now, but didn't think I had anything to say worth reading about. Hopefully having my own blog will let David off the hook of having to listen to all my stories from the day, my many thoughts, & opinions. So instead of him, I guess whoever reads this gets to hear about it all. Thanks for listening.
5.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope I was a good peer pressurer. glad to see Hazel is wearing her cute aquarius onesie from her favorite aunt...
Yea!!! I'm so glad you've joined the blog world.
Like I mentioned in the email...nice to see you out from the shadows you sneaky peeker! I am glad to catch up on your family and your kids are growing up too fast...I thought that just happened to mine! Maybe now that you have this blog our husbands won't have to yak on the phone for hours on in end and into the night like they are high school lovers! OH! We'll be up in Provo the first week of June for a wedding. I think the reception is in SLC somewhere...maybe we can meet up! I'll have my peeps (hubby) call your peeps (yoru hubby) :)!
Post a Comment